Higher Degree by Research Students
- Miss Michelle Fraser - Safer Cycling and the Urban Road Environment. PhD.
- Miss Seraina Agramunt - Characterisation of deficits in driving performance and self-regulation among older drivers with bilateral cataract. PhD.
- Mrs Doan Thi Ngoc Han - Risk factors for motorcycle crashes in Vietnam and its impact on health status. PhD.
- Mr Craig Bowd - Diabetes and Motor Vehicle Crash Risk: A Population-Based Study. Master of Public Health Major Project.
Completed Higher Degree by Research Students
- Dr Kien To - Impact of Bilateral Cataract Surgery on Quality Of Life, Depression, Falls and Other Injury: A Prospective Study In Vietnam. PhD.
- Dr Michelle Hobday - The Effect of Alcohol Outlets and Sales On Alcohol Related Injuries Presenting At Emergency Departments In Perth, Australia, 2004 – 2009. PhD.
- Miss Michelle Fraser. Impact of cataract surgery on driving difficulty and quality of life for older drivers. Master of Philosophy.
- Dr Quang La Ngoc. The Epidemiology of Bus and Taxi Driver Crashes in Hanoi. PhD.
- Mr Mehdi Pira - Spatial-temporal risk modelling of pedestrian-vehicle crash: A comparison study of Perth (CBD), Fremantle and Mandurah. Masters in spatial sciences Major Project.
- Ms Kriti Kaura- A critical review of the factors associated with a serious casualty motor vehicle crash and their variation with the regional location of the crash. Master of Public Health Major Project.
- Mr Rogers Nditanchou- Population Based Estimate of Road Traffic Injuries Incidence in Yaounde, Cameroon using the Capture-Recapture Methodology. Master of Public Health Major Project.
If you are interested in undertaking aproject with C-MARC, please see our Student Research Opportunities section for more detail >>